Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 2021 17:46:30 +0000
From:      Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie@catflap.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, dclarke@blastwave.org
Subject:   Re: pkg sqlite database borked ( again ). How to restore?

Dennis Clarke via freebsd-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Ah well ... that seems to toss a ton of errors and yet works ?

Ooops.

Sorry for the delay, I originally missed your post.

I forgot to mention, this is for rebuilding the db from scratch,
as such, you needed to delete the old db file first - hence the
warnings about tables already existing, and presumably the other
"UNIQUE" errors.

I'd personally be uncomfortable keeping it like this, but I don't
know enought about pkg, but if as you said it works, it seems the
merge went ok!

Cheers, Jamie