Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:42:33 -0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Lu=EDs=20Vit=F3rio?= Cargnini" <cargnini@pop.com.br>
To:        matt <matt@602.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: touchpad problems

Well Matt try to take a look at /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT i don't know
your version of FreeBSD if it's 5.0 try NOTES, other version try LINT. Both
are in same directory.
Again:
Use sysinstall try ps2 port, protocol auto maybe this work.
Another thing is try to do moused manually (man moused), if you don't have
man pages installed at www.freebsd.org you will find a eletronic version of
man page.

i finded this at http://www.4gh.net/hints/toshiba/satellite1005-s157.html:
Mouse
You'll need to patch your system to get the touchpad mouse working. I have a
small patch to the psm driver available at psm.c.patch. Apply this patch to
your kernel sources and rebuild your kernel. (Don't forget to re-apply this
patch every time you cvsup the kernel tree.)
adn this link at Geocrawler

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/163/2002/2/0/7956812/
maybe aplying this patch or someone more expert in satellite could help you
better =)
Something call.......reply-me.

good luck Matt.

matt escreve: