Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 01:46:12 -0400
From:      anc <camcom@optonline.net>
To:        free bsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Denied for not using Microsoft OS

--Boundary_(ID_0dOzPyoUGcjoBsC79l+bog)

> Netscape on companies' sites which offer services such as online banking
> has been of much concern to me recently.

It may not be that they are trying to discriminate,  they may just be trying
to save themselves time and money.  Think about it this way, I have a web
site up and it looks PERFECT under IE but it looks out of whack with
Netscape.  Of course IE has some cookie issues, and netscape does not.  As
they say, the browser wars rage on!  I have been unable to test my site with
*nix as I can not get the driver module for my NIC to compile for the life
of me:)  Any one wanna give it a shot I would acctually appreciate it,  I
have been trying to get people to test it out for a month now!  It's
www.anic.cc you don't have to buy anything just let me know how it works and
if you become a site member(Doesn't cost anything) let me know if your
password gets mailed to ya!:)

--Boundary_(ID_0dOzPyoUGcjoBsC79l+bog)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>&gt; Netscape on companies' sites which offer services such as online
banking<BR>&gt; has been of much concern to me recently.<BR>&gt;<BR>It may not
be that they are trying to discriminate,&nbsp; they may just be trying<BR>to
save themselves time and money.&nbsp; Think about it this way, I have a
web<BR>site up and it looks PERFECT under IE but it looks out of whack
with<BR>Netscape.&nbsp; Of course IE has some cookie issues, and netscape does
not.&nbsp; As<BR>they say, the browser wars rage on!&nbsp; I have been unable to
test my site with<BR>*nix as I can not get the driver module for my NIC to
compile for the life<BR>of me:)&nbsp; Any one wanna give it a shot I would
acctually appreciate it,&nbsp; I<BR>have been trying to get people to test it
out for a month now!&nbsp; It's<BR><A href="http://www.anic.cc">www.anic.cc</A>;
you don't have to buy anything just let me know how it works and<BR>if you
become a site member(Doesn't cost anything) let me know if your<BR>password gets
mailed to ya!:)<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_0dOzPyoUGcjoBsC79l+bog)--