Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:42:16 GMT
From:      Earl White <earl@earl.id.au>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/95094: Change to Southern Gazer Consultant

>Number:         95094
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Change to Southern Gazer Consultant
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi there,
 I need a change to the consultant listing for Southern Gazer...I'm now doing this on my own, outside of my company. Same location, some phone number, same person etc.

Please change -

"Southern Gazer
Southern Gazer is a consulting company with 20 years PC technical support experience based in Sydney's idyllic Sutherland Shire. Our focus is helping businesses get their computers working right while spending as little as possible on IT. We're passionate supporters of Open Source products and can help the average business save money and gain reliability by using systems such as FreeBSD on their file servers, print servers, e-mail systems plus lots more. We also supply a complete range of Linux and BSD CD's at ultra low prices. Please drop by our website, email us at info@southerngazer.com, or call us on 02 9532 1217 to have a chat."

Earl White
Earl White is a consultant with 20 years PC technical support experience based in Sydney's idyllic Sutherland Shire. Our focus is helping businesses get their computers working right while spending as little as possible on IT. We're passionate supporters of Open Source products and can help the average business save money and gain reliability by using systems such as FreeBSD on their file servers, print servers, e-mail systems plus lots more. We also supply a complete range of Linux and BSD CD's at ultra low prices. Please  email earl@earl.di.au, or call us on 02 9532 1217 to have a chat."

Thanks!

- Earl White