Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2008 01:13:20 +0300
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        sergio lenzi <lenzi@k1.com.br>
Cc:        FreeBSD acpi <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ACER 5050

sergio lenzi wrote:
> Some months ago I post a question in the acpi list
> and seems that have no solution....

I also have problem with resource assignment on Acer notebook (in my
case TM6292). Now I live (mostly good, but unhappy) on 8-CURRENT with
ugliest and dirtiest hack possible which I found with google which just
assigns required resources to bge and iwn adapters. If somebody would
like to investigate my problem I am ready to be a laboratory rat.

--
Alexander Motin