Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:51:23 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        dave@jetcafe.org, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why don't the sound drivers work with VAT?

Over here with FreeBSD 3.0, gus pnp pro, and vat there is no delay upon
startup . My box is a PPRO 200Mhz so that may have something to do with.

{hasty} su
Password:
 # mrouted
 # exit
 # exit
{hasty} vat 224.0.0.1/4030
{hasty}

Again vat just came right up after a few minutes I started vat again
and there was no long delay upon startup.

	Cheers,
	Amancio