Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:25:26 +0200
From:      Pim Bliek <bliekp@cable.a2000.nl>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: the AMD factor in FreeBSD ........ Can someone please create a seperate list for this DISCUSSION?

Hi All,

Maybe a nice discussion, but I feel it doesn't belong here.
And I'm getting quite annoyed by opening my email program and finding that
half of the new email is about this......

Maybe I'm wrong (please correct me if so), but I thought this list was
about questions, and answers, and that you were going to be shot if you
went of topic ;-)

Pim