Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:26:17 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading OOo1.1.3 to 1.1.4

I have just upgraded to OOo 1.1.4 and I notice that the setup screen
reports that the language in my OOo 1.1.3 directory is different to
different to the language of the update version.  I'm not sure why
because there should be no differences.  Re-installing has the
annoying side-effect of losing all my customisations.

ISTR that this happened when going from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 but not 1.1.2
to 1.1.3.

In any case, I'd like to thank Maho for his efforts in upgrading the port.

--
Peter Jeremy