Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2012 22:39:51 -0000
From:      PayPal <service@paypal.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Limited Account !

                              [1]PayPal logo

   Dear questions,
   lift your PayPal restriction
   Trouble reading this? [2]View online
   Add paypal@info.pay-pal.com to your Address Book

                       [top_brdr_GBG_left_15x480.gif]

                  Your account is restricted. Take action.

                      [top_brdr_GBG_right_15x480.gif]

   Dear questions,
   You may have noticed that some limitations have been placed on your
   PayPal account. As a valued PayPal customer, we want to let you know
   what this means and how to resolve the situation.
   What does it mean to have limited access?
   Your account may be restricted for a number of reasons; you'll find
   out when you next log in to PayPal. As a result, you'll notice that
   some of the following options are now unavailable:
   [spacer.gif]
   o Send money to other PayPal users
   o Request or receive money from other users
   o Edit or remove account details
   o Close your PayPal account
   [spacer.gif]

   How do I resolve the issue?
   To assist us in our review, please log in to your account at
   [3]paypal. You will see a message explaining why your account has been
   restricted, with details of what to do next.
   The account limitation process helps to maintain PayPal as a safer way
   to buy and sell. It's similar to passing through a security
   checkpoint. When we limit an account we often simply ask the user to
   supply information to verify their identity, financial information or
   the merchandise they're selling.
   [spacer.gif]
   [4]Lift your restriction now
   [spacer.gif]
   PayPal aims to review account information within 48 hours* so please
   aim to get the information to us as soon as possible.
   Yours sincerely,
   PayPal
   Rand-Id: 816802548
   *Reviews are performed in the order they are received.

                       [btm_brdr_GBG_left_15x202.gif]

   How do I know this is not a Spoof email? Spoof or `phishing' emails
   tend to have generic greetings such as "Dear PayPal questions". Emails
   from PayPal will always address you by your first and last name.
   [5]Find out more here.

   [6]PayPal Demo [7]Help [8]Safety Advice [9]Contact Us [10]Go Shopping
                          [11]Follow us on Twitter

   Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe)
   S.e.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Societe en Commandite par Actions. Registered
   office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-816802548, Luxembourg, R.C.S.
   Luxembourg B 118 349.

                         [btm_brdr_GBG_700x30.gif]