Date:      Sat, 29 May 2010 14:07:34 +0300
From:      Data Smith <datasmith.z@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   nic driver problem

Hello, I have to install Silan SC92031 driver for my nic to work. It is an
RTL8139D chiped nic (intex), I got it with a cd with drivers but the freebsd
driver is not working (latest version suported: FreeBSD 5). I am new to
compiling the kernel so I don't want to do that. Can someone tell me how to
compile, install the boot module and configure this nic on FreeBSD 8.0 ?

Thanks,

DataSmith

P.S. I hope I send this email to the right address.