Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:42:22 -0600
From:      "Z. Wade" <zwade@micro-mania.net>
To:        newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   a load

--------------BFF41E451AF96EB3869130C0

Hello,
Just thought I'd pass this along.
I left my machine turned on over the last few days.
I left one account logged-on.
Sometime in the last two or three days, the power here went out.
When I returned, the computer was on.
The account I left logged-on was still logged-on.

Now, believe this or not . . . (and in this system it's the only thing
that could have happened) . . .
When the power came back on, freeBSD 4.2 booted, logged on as the last
user on /usr, and was ready for commands.

Ok, so I do not know everything.  BUT, this seems incredible to me!

Sincerely,
Z. Wade Hampton
Missoula, MT

--
Engagement Announcement!
http://www.micro-mania.net/zwade/barbara.html

--------------BFF41E451AF96EB3869130C0

Hello,
that could have happened) . . .
user on /usr, and was ready for commands.
me!
<pre>--&nbsp;
Engagement Announcement!
<A HREF="http://www.micro-mania.net/zwade/barbara.html">http://www.micro-mania.net/zwade/barbara.html</A>;