Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:55:51 -0700
From:      Ping Pan <pingpan@juniper.net>
To:        Christophe =?iso-8859-1?Q?Pr=E9votaux?= <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MPLS

Sorry, there was no anger. I am not comfortable to see non-technical
speculation on freebsd lists. I come on to the list to see what's cool
lately in FreeBSD. If I want to gossip about company, Linux and market
future etc., , I'd have gone to other lists....

Could we stop this thread now? Many thanks!

- Ping