Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 20:04:38 +0800
From:      "Kathy Quinlan" <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Pim Bliek" <bliekp@cable.a2000.nl>
Subject:   Re: the AMD factor in FreeBSD ........ Can someone please create a seperate list for this DISCUSSION?

I personally think this is a great discussion, some of us have to spec
hardware, and reading reviews on sites are great, but what counts is how it
preforms in the field.

As for moving it to another list, what is the point, if we create another
list people will get more confused about what goes where, and ppl will post
stuff to the other list that is meant for here and then this lists archive
will not contain all the answers... plus, how many ppl would subscribe to
another list ?? not many in experience so why divide the community further.

Some could use the same idea and suggest separate lists for dialup access
and a separate one to broadband as both do not apply to all, but it defeats
the purpose of this list, it might have gotten a bit off topic, but as I
said earlier some of us have to spec hardware for work

Regards,

Kat.