Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 1997 15:02:19 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        proff@suburbia.net, joe@pavilion.net, gbeach@cybernet.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Internal clock

> Are you worried about all of these issues simultaneously?  Are you
> worried about allowing concurrent readers?  Implement multiple
> reader/single writer locking.

You forgot about:

Implement virtual time generator so that Jordan & co can actually get
around to building the "frozen current" mechanism from hell, with
duplicate CVS tree and all, along with the new build/relesae system,
the setup tool, the fancy administration/help system, the new combined
package/distribution scheme and and and...

So can I have those virtual time generator plans by next week please?
I'm sort of in a hurry. :-)

					Jordan