Date:      Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:01:46 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

At 08:27 AM 2/8/2000 , Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

>I've gone to a number of cons for role-playing games, working for
>various companies, and none of them have had "booth babes", despite the
>big computer companies doing it at places like GenCon.

Depends on the convention. What's more, it's not just the COMPANIES
that do it; a number of attendees are known to dress up on their own.
I've seen a number of very accurate Lara Crofts at gaming conventions,
for example. All in good fun, of course. It's NEAT to dress up as a
fantasy character.

--Brett