Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:00:24 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>, ia64@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: loader fixed!

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 12:13:51PM +0100, Doug Rabson wrote:

> Time to enable block i/o so that it can read from the UFS filesystem, I
> guess.

Agreed.

BTW: I think that when we load from an EFI partition we should look
under /FreeBSD, with the loader possibly under /efi/FreeBSD. For UFS,
we can have the "normal" search path. I don't think we necessarily
have to make this separation strict, but it's probably a good idea
to help establish good practice when using the EFI partition...