Date:      Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:06:56 -0700
From:      Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony VAIO PCG-5312 experiences?

I've got a PCG-5312 that I'm considering running FreeBSD -current on.  Does
anyone have experiences installing FreeBSD (of any sort) on this machine?
I'm mostly concerned about installing from the Sony bootable CD drive that
connects via PCMCIA.

Also, if you have experience replacing the standard 20G hard drive with
something larger would also like to know.  My understanding is these units
are very sensitive to heat and using a larger drive may cause problems.

	Sam