Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2014 01:15:50 +0100
From:      Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
To:        Nick Barkas <nick.barkas@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fix for security/openvpn-auth-ldap (PR: ports/175692)

Am 01.01.2014 23:58, schrieb Nick Barkas:

> security/openvpn-auth-ldap has failed to build for some time due to a
> minor change in the layout of the openvpn sources. I prepared a fix
> for this but haven=92t yet found someone to commit it for me, and also
> made it so the port can build on 9.x and later, along with a couple
> of other small fixes. I=92d be grateful if a committer can commit the
> attached patch.

Nick,

a happy new year.  I have committed the patch with these changes - I
hope you do not mind them:

- strip the .so file in post-install
- convert to staging
- also convert NOPORTEXAMPLES to optionsNG

Please consider if you really need gcc, or if clang might work, too, and
if so, send a followup patch to support clang.

Best regards,
Matthias