Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 98 12:57:56 MET
From:      Flemming Jacobsen <fj@login.dknet.dk>
To:        beren@saers.com
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MiroMEDIA PCTV Pro

Niklas Saers wrote:
> > What tuner does your card use ?  Right now Amancio and I are getting the
> > last details fixed regarding my radio patches. The patches add support
> > for the Philips F[RM] series of tuners.
>
> Actually, I don't know. I scanned all the documentations, but Miros
> tecnical specifications don't go very far beyond 'stereo radio'. :-I Any
> way I can check this out?

You have to look at the sticker on the tuner itself (the metal box on the
card), probably beneath a couple of layers of labels from MiroMEDIA. Be
carefull you don't destroy the text when you start digging.

	Hyg'
	Flemming

--
Flemming Jacobsen            It'll probably say something like "Does not
                             compute" or "Inoperative parameters". That's