Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:46:19 -0500
From:      alane@freebsd.org
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   autoconf/automake/autoshoot-yourself-in-the-foot

I've changed my plans on how I am handling the auto* ports. I have decided
in the interests of more widespread use, to bring up autoconf254 and
automake16 first, then automake17, and finally autoconf257.

I'll be starting in on the rest of the process once I'm settled in Denver
(hopefully this coming weekend, if nothing more urgent comes up).

If anyone has any objections to this reordering, please let me know at
alane@freebsd.org (a reply should get you there).

--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge)
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.