Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:10:36 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Josh Paetzel <josh@tcbug.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Venting my frustration with FreeBSD

On Dec 4, 2006, at 2:43 PM, Josh Paetzel wrote:

> If you *do* decide to flame me please take a moment to grep for
> josh@tcbug.org through the ports tree, or look for PR's with my name
> looking for responses from me.  I have, and do, contribute to
> FreeBSD, which I feel gives me the right to complain a bit.  I fully
> intend to ride the FBSD boat as long as possible, I just can't help
> but wonder if the slow leaks I see now are serious.

Know what I like best about FreeBSD? That this thread has NOT become
a flamefest. That FreeBSD users and developers know the difference
between constructive criticism and a troll. Know how to take
constructive criticism, and how to ignore a troll. And just so there
isn't any doubt, Josh's posting is "constructive criticism."

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@HiWAAY.net