Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:04:48 +0700
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@kuzbass.ru>
To:        re@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.8 code freeze in 15 days

> The code freeze will begin on February 1st, and we hope to release a
> month later.  As always, if you have any questions please email
> re@FreeBSD.org.

What is a policy of MFC now when there are 4-STABLE, 5.0 and HEAD branches?
I mean, suppose there is a PR, a probles has a solution, patch goes to HEAD.
Must it came to 5.0 before 4-STABLE and we have now to wait for 5.0 to be
unfrozen and then possibly wait for end of upcoming 4-STABLE code freeze?
Or perhaps, fix may go to 4-STABLE directly after HEAD and
proper MFC period?

Eugene Grosbein