Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:18:54 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@chello.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Any experience with "Asus A8N-SLi" or "Gigabyte K8NXP-SLI" mobos?

--=-HYvgt+KruyP9Phwftch8

Roman Neuhauser p=ED=B9e v st 16. 02. 2005 v 01:21 +0100:
> # obrien@freebsd.org / 2005-02-15 10:00:11 -0800:
> > Stop supporting nVidia by buying nForce-based motherboards.  Or complai=
> > to nVidia that they (1) won't give us docs even under NDA, (2) won't
> > provide a FreeBSD driver like they do for Linux.  These mailing lists a=
re
> > filled with all the problems of nForce motherboards, yet FreeBSD users
> > keep buying them...
>=20
>     This reminds me I wanted to raise this question: What is the
>     recommended chipset for an athlon64 (either 754 or 939)?

Taking all the problems people head from nForce crowd, I'd suggest
VIA KT800, only remaining offering on the market..

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

It also explains why paper clips just lie there while you look at them,
but as soon as you turn your back, they run away, giggling wildly,
and transform themselves into coat hangers.

--=-HYvgt+KruyP9Phwftch8
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-HYvgt+KruyP9Phwftch8--