Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:04:37 +0100
From:      Andreas Ntaflos <ntaflos.andreas@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pgp* crashing with signal 8. Why?!

Hello everybody,

  I just ran into that problem with pgp5: starting whichever of the pgp
  programs, for example pgpk or having mutt 'Invoking PGP..' on a signed
  message, pgp simply hangs/crashes and says "Recieved signal 8". Now this
  is a  floating poing exception according to signal(3). Whatever this exaclty
  means...

  Has anyone an idea why this could happen all of a sudden? I don't remember
  screwing with pgp, and it used to work just fine like it should when I
  installed it from the ports 3 weeks ago or so.

  uname:
  FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE #1: Tue Dec  4 18:50:27 CET 2001
--
	Andreas "ant" Ntaflos
	ntaflos.andreas@gmx.net