Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2012 09:18:12 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        marius@FreeBSD.org, kde@FreeBSD.org, oliver@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Dependency on sysutils/cdrtools vs sysutils/cdrtools-devel

The sysutils/xcdroast port will not build with the
sysutils/cdrtools-devel port installed. It wants the sysutils/cdrtools
port. Unfortunately, that port does not contain the latest version of
"CDDA2WAV". This causes the "xcdroast" program to complain and I am
forced to use the "-n" flag to get the program to run. The
sysutils/k3b-kde4 port might also have the same limitation. I have not
actually checked it out.

Is there any specific reason why the port(s) cannot build with the
sysutils/cdrtools-devel port?

--
Jerry ♔

O'Riordan's Theorem:

	Brains x Beauty = Constant.

Purmal's Corollary:

	As the limit of (Brains x Beauty) goes to infinity,
	availability goes to zero.