Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 1996 09:13:44 -0500
From:      Ken_Germann@dgii.com (Ken I Germann)
To:        sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au (Stephen Hocking)
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DigiBoard?

We have a set of drivers released to Linux that support our
PC/Xe, PC/Xi, PC/Xr, PC/Xem and RightSwitch Switch Ethernet boards.
If someone wants to port them to FreeBSD, The drivers are included
in the 2.0 Slackware distribution of Linux.

If someone does port them, please notify me so we can place them on our
FTP server.

	Stephen Hocking <sysseh @ devetir.qld.gov.au>
	09/24/96 08:01 PM