Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:28:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        sporkl@dti.net
Cc:        mikesta@rocketmail.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Supporting hardward

In a previous message, Spike Gronim said:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Michael Vlassis wrote:
>

> > Do you support,
> >                Matrox Millenium II with AGP,
> 	yes, in text mode. XFree86 does not support it, but FreeBSD itself
> supports it. (I am writing this on a machine using a Matrox Millenium II
> AGP)

X-Inside's X server (AccelleratedX) does support AGP. It costs $99,
I think. www.xig.com

> >                USR 33.6/56 Modem?
> 	Yes, again, I am using one right now. 8-)

> 	-Spike Gronim
> 	 sporkl@dti.net
>
> 		"I gonna wave my freak flag high."
> 			--Jimi Hendrix

Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice.
Boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
Tigers are made of dragonflies and katydids, but mostly chewed-up little kids.
                                   --Calvin and Hobbes (mostly Hobbes)