Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:25:30 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Top posting

On 03/21/04 08:17 PM, Shaun T. Erickson sat at the `puter and typed:
> > ... both top and bottom ...
>
> All this talk of "top" and "bottom" is making me blush and breathe heavy,
> LOL (j/k). :-)

ROFL.  Thank you dearly.  That one comment has just made this whole
thread worthwhile!

> Perhaps this dead horse has been sufficiently beaten, that we can let it
> Rest In Peace, and move on? :-)

I doubt it.  This thread will be going long after this horse is no
longer recognizeable as anything but a puddle of primordial ooze.

Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend asked if I had slept well.
I said, "No, I made a few mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright