Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:31:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to install -stable snap via FTP

I was thinking about this some more.  Stephen Hilton said just to say "No"
when it asks to try and refetch the dist, and that works, so we know it's
downloading everything correctly.  Also, you don't get this when you point
sysinstall at ftp.freebsd.org.  I didn't break a sniffer out, but perhaps
there's a problem with the releng4.freebsd.org FTP server not Ack'ing the
last packet or something.  It would explain why this problem is occuring
for only -stable snaps, and not any of the releases.  Just a thought.

Joe