Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:14:56 -0500
From:      Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@rfitz.com>
To:        Breno Colom <BColom@americatel.com.pe>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sample server for Cyrus SASL

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 10:04, Breno Colom wrote:
>  El 26/26/2004 07:38AM, WebTent Support escribio:
> > I have Cyrus SASL 2.1.18 installed from ports on 5.2.1. Does it place
> > the source somewhere? How can I test with the sample-server and
> > sample-client?
> >

> /usr/ports/distfiles should have the tarballs of everything installed
> from ports.

I see the tarball, but if I untar it and try to 'make server' in the
sample directory, I get errors. I believe this has to be done after a
successful build of the package in order for it to capture variables,
etc. Can I just do 'configure...' to allow building the sample apps? If
so, how can I determine the parameters used for the original
configuration so I can use the same?

--
Robert