Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2014 03:46:50 -0500
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jonas_B=FClow?= <jonas.bulow@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Linux on BHyVe in 10.0-RELEASE

I am currently playing with it but from the above I suspect the issue is
attempting to use a zvol what happens if you go direct like for example
/vms/pri/XXXX (sorry for using petitecloud notatoin but XXX being the
location of the raw disk) it should work... I do know when I was playing
with QEMU before comiting it to code in PetiteCloud the key to transporting
instances back and forth between them was to keep everything as raw disk
images.... my guess we some major hacking you could do it out of the box...
the real answer though is getting kqemu or vbox working again.... me and
Dee (personally and not as the petitecloud development team) would be
willing to give $50 to anyone who can get kqemu running on 10 and/or show
how to get vbox to work headless

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:37 AM, Jonas B=FClow <jonas.bulow@gmail.com> wrot=
e: