Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:15:06 +0100
From:      Igor Pokrovsky <igor.pokrovsky@cnrm.meteo.fr>
To:        Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: XFree86 4.3.0 update

Eric Anholt wrote:

> I've committed the update of XFree86 to 4.3.0 to ports.  I think I've
> cleaned up after my mess at this point, but there may still be issues.
> Please report to me if you have any problems with the new ports or any
> issues with XFree86 that you didn't have in 4.2.0.

System: 4.8-RC build on Mar 4

I've just installed committed version XFree86 and got a lot of problems:
(I deleted previous version of XFree and installed new one)

1. DRI is not available, Mesa is falling back to indirect rendering.
(I have Radeon M7, kernel module is loaded, it was working with 4.2.0)

2. After switching to russian no characters are visible.
(Russian fonts are installed)

3. Latest opera-6.12.20030305(freebsd) is falling with core on exit.

Any ideas are appreciated.
I will provide any required information on request.

--
Igor