Date:      Mon, 2 Apr 2012 04:35:49 -0400
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Carlo Dapor <catull@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with compiling java programs on FreeBSD from ports

chipchop# find -type d -exec chmod  0755 {}\;
find: illegal option -- t
find: illegal option -- y
find: illegal option -- p
find: illegal option -- e
find: d: No such file or directory
chipchop#

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM, Carlo Dapor <catull@gmail.com> wrote:

> Strike the -R.
> On Apr 2, 2012 4:49 AM, "Carlo Dapor" <catull@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Find -type d -exec chmod -R 0755 {}\;
>> Works like magic.
>>
> chipchop# find -type d -exec chmod 0755 {}\;
find: illegal option -t
find: illegal option -y
find: illegal option -p
find: illegal option -e
find: d: no such file or directory
chipchop#

Should it be find $JAVA_BIN_PATH and then the following arguments?

When I do exec chmod 0755 $PWD in /usr/local/java/bin it then exits; I'm
wondering if this is normal behavior. The problem also occurs in
/usr/local/java/jre/bin.

Normally, stating chmod $VALUE works; yet, maybe if I execute chmod +x it
will work better?
Let's see ...
Nope, the same thing occurs. even with ls -l /usr/local/java/bin I receive
a permission denied error. If this has anything to do with it; I've noticed
that MacOS items will have a preceding 4 plus the last three digits- from
looking at iPhone directories.