Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:47:40 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Vladimir Kushnir <vkushnir@bigmir.net>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why Clang

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

>> Sorry, my last header wrongly to Mark Felder, & could give
>> the wrong impression.  I would like Wojciech Puchar (not Mark F.)
>> to stop banging on about 'GNU communist licence' etc.
>
> because you don't like facts.

No you don't. You like what YOU (and ONLY you) think of as facts (see
below).

> Sorry but i like only facts.

Only facts? Well and good. Do you have any proof GNU is in any way
connected to any communist movement? Do you have any facts (NOT living in
your head) GPLvX is in any way inspired/based on/even remotely connected
to/ ANY communist movement/party/literature? And PLEASE don't push on us
all that trash like "obligation to provide sorces"==communism. GPLvX
(for any X) do not forbid to make profit out of your software. It just
stands again closing of the sources and therefore against infringing of
the (totally democratic) human right of having the (vital for somebody)
information. So: since you are against GPL means you are communist.
Perhaps even stalinist. Period.
P.S. If needs be I could prove an opposite. And be quite a bit meaner.
P.P.S. Now PLEASE take any moral/political/religious garbage out of this
mailing list to chat, advocacy or any other non-technical forum.
GPL-vs-BSD, Linux-vs-Windows-vs-BSD-vs-whatever else,
Christianity-vs-Buddhism and so on does not belong here.

Vladimir.