Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2012 00:40:06 +0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ant=F3nio_Trindade?= <antonio.trindade@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel: panic: softdep_sync_buf: Unknown type jnewblk

Cheers.

I recently updated my system to FreeBSD-9.0 and activated softupdate =
journaling for a number of file systems (name /home, /var, /usr).

Since then I have been experiencing kernel panics:
kernel: panic: softdep_sync_buf: Unknown type jnewblk

Yesterday, Jan 26th, I got 6 (six) automatic reboots due to these kernel =
panics.

I have now disabled softupdates journaling in the hope that the panics =
disappear.

I am sorry for not providing more information about the panic, but I'll =
gladly try to gather more info if instructed how to.

Cumprimentos/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,
Ant=F3nio Trindade
Antonio <dot> Trindade <at> gmail.com

S=EDtios pessoais:
Galeria Fotogr=E1fica: http://trindade.myphotos.cc/fotos/