Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:01:19 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why don't the sound drivers work with VAT?

>> Can anyone explain why the 2.2 sound drivers don't work with VAT out
>> of the box?
>> Yes, I upgraded to the drivers on Amancio's pages but they don't work
>> either and he doesn't answer me. ;)
>> Oh, I have a GUS. Is that the problem?
>Sorry I forgot to mention . Try to boot dos via floppy or whatever
>and see if the card works on DOS .

Did that. The card does work, and another datapoint is that
I am able to monitor input sound from the output.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

A king who feared wasps once decreed that they would be abolished.

As it happened, they did him no harm. But he was eventually stung to death
by scorpions.