Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:36:48 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libpepflashplayer on chromium?

On 8 September 2014 09:08, Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With latest release of chromium, www/linux-f10-flashplugin11 no longer
> works. However, I note that Google have now introduced
> libpepflashplayer to handle Flash content. Is this part of the
> chromium source-tree or would this involve introducing a separate
> port?

The chromium source tree appears to have "pepper" related sources in
content/renderer/pepper and content/browser/renderer_host/pepper. I'm
not sure whether this is related to libpepflashplayer or not. I've
tried tweaking the Makefile in an attempt to get this to build, but
without any success. Has anyone else here managed/attempted to try
this out?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>