Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 1995 15:26:15 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Paul Richards <p.richards@elsevier.co.uk>
To:        phk@critter.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, scrappy@hub.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cd /usr/src/lib; make depend...Fails

> > In most places the correct fix is to remove the non-FreeBSD code and
> > keep it only in cvs.
>
> I would appreciate if we made that our default policy for all but
> directly imported stuff. (ie: not for gcc and similar).

Why can't it be default policy for all code under cvs control? It'd
make our src tree that little bit smaller but mor importantly cleaner.

It won't make inporting new versions any more difficult as long as they're
on vendor branches, which they all will be eventually :-)

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)