Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:41:17 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        Suleiman Souhlal <ssouhlal@freebsd.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS-UP: starting to commit linuxolator (SoC 2006) changes...

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 12:07, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> > Not really. I haven't looked at the changes in p4 not because I'm not
> > interested, but because they were a work in progress. I'd rather look at
> > "commit canditates".
>
> There where reviews of p4 changes. So it's not completely unreviewed.

For my case, although I did comment on some p4 changes, because it was a WIP,
I waited to see how things would develop with the intent on providing more
feedback when there was a commit candidate.  I was not aware that you were
going to commit the patch until I woke up this morning and saw it started
going into the tree. :)  That was the only thing that struck me as a bit odd.

--
John Baldwin