Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:53:54 EST
From:      Tower15@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Morons!

Although you may consider yourself an all knowing, powerful, visionary, I
don't need any Mental midgets such as yourself filling my mailbox with
worthless junk. I will not even lament on your childish, stupid, use of
vulgarity to express your pointless, mindless diatribe on spam. You mindless
idiots are the reason people don't like e-mail notification of new products,
let alone the truely honest business men out there trying to make a decent
living!
   So why don't you and your pathetic, coprolitic, "freebsd.org" just slither
back into whatever waste hole it was that spit you out.
   By the way, I realize I will have to spell this out for you, "Remove My
Name From Your Mail List!"