Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:59:37 +0600
From:      "New Star Service Company" <nestar@globalctg.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   newbie home user have few question kindly help.

Number: 1 #
Installation period I fillup "Network Configuration" tools .
and next FBSD give me a option that :-
" PPP command is now started on VTY3 (type ALT-F3 to interact with it,
ALT-F1 to switch back here. If you are using PAP or CHAP login simply
enter "dial" otherwise you'll need to use the "term" command which starts
terminal
emulator which you can use to talk to your modem and dial the service
provider.
Once you're connected, come back to this screen and press return."

I use "dial" command and connection is alright. After complete FBSD
installation
in / I use again "dial" command but  error: dial command not found. WHY ?
Do I need to edit anything which "Network Configuration" tools not done ?
Please help which command help me to dial the service provider from my
/home/satyajit  ?

Number 2 #

I want to read all previous message which already asked and answer in
question@freebsd.org
where I find ?
Maybe I find my other questions answer which also face other newbie.