Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:08:17 -0500
From:      "Mike Grommet" <mgrommet@insolwwb.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Can freebsd work with IBM PC Server 325?

Hi guys... one of the auction sites has a steal on ibm pc server 325's
and we are needing to upgrade several web servers...
however, we need to make sure we can use freebsd with them...

They have an on board adaptec 7880, which is supported from what I have
read,
but I am unsure of the darn PCI 10/100 ethernet card which is onboard...

anyone using freebsd and a pc server 325?

HELP :)    Please reply asap if not sooner (grin).  The boss wants to save
some bucks and I'm the one thats got to provide the answers.....

Mike Grommet
System Admin, and all around nice guy
Internet Solutions, Inc.
mgrommet@insolwwb.net