Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 1995 11:20:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      faulkner@mpd.tandem.com (Boyd Faulkner)
To:        nate@rocky.sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        faulkner@devnull, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pppd won't hold connection

> > Has anything changed in the ppp kernel code?
>
> Yep.
>
> > I noticed new stuff supped.
> > It won't hold a connection now.  The new executable is working with the
> > old kernel.
>
> Re-build the kernel and see if it makes any difference.  Peter made lots
> of changes made to both the userland stuff and the kernel.
>

> Nate

I tried the new kernel first.  It did not work for me.  I am rebuilding
again in hopes that the problem will go away.  I assume it is working for
everyone else.

Fortunately, the old kernel still works so I can resup if this doesn't fix it.

Thanks,
Boyd

 Boyd Faulkner - faulkner@isd.tandem.com - http://cactus.org/~faulkner