Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:32:38 +0200 (EET)
From:      Rev John Spence <web33.334@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   The funds

Hello,

I am John Spence, claims Manager of National Lottery United Kingdom. I have a business proposal that will be of mutual benefit to us. We have 13 winners that has been disqualified in our recent sweepstakes as you can see in the below website to the tune of GBP 14,272,128.90;

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/unclaimedPrizes.do

My research and confirmation proves that the winners are under 18 years of age and they we were automatically disqualified .I will submit your details as the beneficiary of the unclaimed fund and endorse all documents in your name. Reply with your

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone:

Your kind response to our life time opportunity will be appreciated.

Remain Blessed,

John Spence
Email: web2360@rocketmail.com
Phone: +447031748874.