Date:      Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:04:49 -0500
From:      Jack@reed.senate.gov (Jack)
To:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re:

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your e-mail message.

Hearing from Rhode Islanders and citizens across the country is important to me.

For Rhode Island residents who have included a postal address in your messages,
I will respond to your concerns in the near future by postal mail.  If you did
not include an address, please reply back with that information and your