Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:53:54 +0700
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        PseudoCylon <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>, freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, Bernhard Schmidt <bschmidt@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Regression 8.2 --> 8.3 PRERELEASE Re: Zyxel NWD210N not accepted at boot time but after plugging it in again

Hi,

On Wednesday 21 March 2012 12:02:31 Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Do you have a specific svn checkin revision that introduced this regression?

no. I did not use this adaptor until I have had to visit the client last week. The machine behaved just like before I installed the patches which have been sent to me via e-mail. I am under the impression that the patch never made it into the source tree.

Just as a reminder. The adaptor works after pulling it out an putting it back after the machine is up and running. The problem is that the micro code cannot be uploaded during the boot process as root is not mounted yet.

Erich