Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:18:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      admin@scruz.net (Simon)
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SCZ-34647] Patch for SYN flooding

Hi,

We're an ISP in Santa Cruz, California that runs FreeBSD on some of our
servers.  We occaisonally experience unintentional SYN flooding attacks
due to uni-directional routing or similar problems.  We understand that
there is a patch available that adresses the SYN flooding problem.  We
would like to get information about this patch, what it does,
are where we can find it.  We'd appreciate any information you can give
us.

Thanks,
Simon
scruznet network operations

Scruz-Net, Inc. * (800) 319-5555 * (408) 457-5050 * FAX: (408) 457-1020
admin@scruz.net