Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2018 22:58:28 +0500
From:      Abdullah Tariq <ab.tariq90@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   NETGRAPH- bridge vlans using netgraph help

I am trying to make 2 systems connected to freebsd box directly to be able
to communicated with each other. Explanation diagram is attached

ifconfig vlan2 create vlan 5 vlandev igb5
ifconfig vlan3 create vlan 5 vlandev igb6
ifconfig bridge10 create addm vlan2 addm vlan3 up

 as explained to me on freebsd forums

PC1 would send packets without any vlan tags attached (so they belong to
> the "DEFAULT" vlan aka vlan 1). igb0 on FreeBSD would receive the packet,
> compare the vlan tag to what it's configured to use (1 <--> 5), see they
> are not equal, and would drop the packet.
> Same for PC2. It would send untagged packets (aka vlan tag 1) to igb1.
> FreeBSD would compare vlan tags, see they don't match what's set on igb1,
> and drop the packets.
> If you configure PC1 and PC2 to also use tagged vlan 5, then the bridge
> configuration using tagged vlan 5 interfaces would work.

Which turns me to netgraph. The documentation is very very scarce. So i
want to know if what i am trying to achieve is possible and if anyone can
please guide me.
Rhanks