Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:24:24 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.1 RELEASE source with stable snapshot

> 	Has anybody noticed that it appears that recent snapshots of
> 3.1-STABLE have included the 3.1-RELEASE source code instead of the more
> up to date STABLE source code?

There was an issue where the CVS repository on current.freebsd.org
wasn't being updated since February 3rd.  I fixed it and reorganized
the snapshot server somewhat, now I'm just trying to find and fix
a problem with 3.1-STABLE that causes the snapshot machine to panic
with "multiple frees".

- Jordan