Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 2004 02:18:42 -0500
From:      Vulpes Velox <kitbsdlists@HotPOP.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

I've been going though transfering all the freebsd mailing lists I've
subscribe to over to one account... the small problem I ran into is
this, I can send emails from this new account fine, but for some
reason if I send something to a list, it does not appear to show up...
I niether recieve it nor does it show up in the archive...

I noticed this when I tried to send out a email regarding drawing
tablets and suggestions, but I can't verify it ever working... this
was cross posted to hardware and x11 due to it's nature... was cross
posting something like that uber stupid to do and resulting in me
being blackholed or the like?

any ideas on what is happening?

-VV